For the past 30 years, in one form or another, Digital Hybrid has been providing professional broadcast services to radio and television right across Australia and in various parts of the world.
Whether it be in the form of on-air radio airshifts or commercial and corporate voiceovers for clients ranging from McDonalds to the local grocer, Digital Hybrid continues to meet the high expectations of its clients.
We run our own broadcast-quality, live-to-air-ready recording studio with an outstanding equipment list which includes:
- 1 x Sennheiser 416 microphone
- 1 x Sennheiser 816 microphone
- 1 x Electro-Voice RE20 microphone
- 1 x Rode NT1 microphone
- 1 x Rode NT3 microphone
- 4 x Soundscape Mixtreme 24/96 digital sound cards
- 1 x Soundscape balanced AD/DA converter box
- 3 x Soundscape unbalanced AD/DA converter boxes
- 1 x Soundscape microphone pre-amp
- Radikal Technologies SAC 2.2 Digital Control Surface
- KRK Rokit 6 Active Monitors
- 2 x AKG K270S Studio Monitor Headphones
- Digital telephone hybrid allowing client direction during recording
- Broadcast-quality VoIP codec providing full duplex dial-in and IP peer-to-peer connections
- 2 x i7 studio-grade PCs with 27" 1080p LCD screens
- TASCAM US-122 for location recording
- Selection of classic input options including reel-to-reel, mini-disc, turntable and more
In many cases, we can supply your audio within an hour of your request .. and all at very achievable rates, even for the client with a smaller budget.
Contact us for information about our Sydney-based studios.